Call: (217) 762-4366Request Appointment
If you are missing teeth, there are several options available to restore your bite and smile. A partial denture is used when one or more natural teeth remain in the upper or lower jaw. Flexible partials are an excellent alternative to rigid metal-based dentures and fixed restoration options, such as dental bridges or implants. These custom-made, removable prostheses are more comfortable and aesthetically pleasing than rigid partials.
Most flexible partial dentures involve very simple preparation because your natural teeth don't need to be altered in any way. Flexible partials can be virtually invisible because there are no telltale metal clasps to cover your natural teeth. Furthermore, most flexible materials blend with the tissue in your mouth so that the only thing that shows is your beautiful smile.
Partial dentures also:
- Make it easier to chew and speak
- Maintain the shape of your face
- Ease the stress of your bite
- Decrease the risk of gum disease and resulting gum disease treatment
We only use DuraFlex Partials:
- You can receive your partial from start to finish in 8 days, compared to the 3-4 weeks it takes to receive a traditional metal partial.
- Duraflex partials are lightweight, thinner and much more flexible than traditional partials which makes for easier insertion and a much more comfortable fit.
- Duraflex partials have proven to be clinically unbreakable and more resistant to stains & odors.