Call: (217) 762-4366Request Appointment
If you are missing teeth, there are several options available to restore your bite and smile. A partial denture is used when one or more natural teeth remain in the upper or lower jaw. Flexible partials are an excellent alternative to rigid metal-based dentures and fixed restoration options, such as dental bridges or implants. These custom-made, removable prostheses are more comfortable and aesthetically pleasing than rigid partials.
Partial dentures also:
- Make it easier to chew and speak
- Maintain the shape of your face
- Ease the stress of your bite
- Decrease the risk of gum disease and resulting gum disease treatment
We only use DuraFlex Partials:
- You can receive your partial from start to finish in 8 days, compared to the 3-4 weeks it takes to receive a traditional metal partial.
- Duraflex partials are lightweight, thinner and much more flexible than traditional partials which makes for easier insertion and a much more comfortable fit.
- Duraflex partials have proven to be clinically unbreakable and more resistant to stains & odors.